India 2012 - Growth beyond Numbers: How Can India Shining Be a Story for All?
How can India plan for resilient growth while ensuring equity and sustainability?
The World Economic Forum hosts this debate in partnership with TIME magazine.
- Ajay Chhibber, United Nations Assistant Secretary-General; Assistant Administrator and Director, Asia and the Pacific, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), New York
- Harish Hande, Managing Director, SELCO Solar Light, India; Social Entrepreneur
- Arvind Mayaram, Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance of India
- Zia Mody, Senior and Founding Partner, AZB & Partners, India
- David Thomlinson, Global Head, Geographic Strategy and Operations, Accenture, United Kingdom
Moderated by Zoher Abdoolcarim, Asia Editor, Time International, Hong Kong SAR
- 24 Jul 2014:2014 Human Development Report Calls on Countries to Take Steps Now to Protect Hard Won Gains
- 16 Jul 2014:UN MDG Report 2014: Poverty, Malnutrition and Sanitation Remain Concerns for India
- 28 Jun 2014:Contributing to Energy Saving: Recognition to UNDP
- 28 Jun 2014:Addressing Climate Change and Sustainable Energy is Crucial to Meet India’s Energy Shortage
- 23 Jun 2014:The Secretary-General's Message on United Nations Public Service Day