India 2012 - Growth beyond Numbers: How Can India Shining Be a Story for All?
How can India plan for resilient growth while ensuring equity and sustainability?
The World Economic Forum hosts this debate in partnership with TIME magazine.
- Ajay Chhibber, United Nations Assistant Secretary-General; Assistant Administrator and Director, Asia and the Pacific, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), New York
- Harish Hande, Managing Director, SELCO Solar Light, India; Social Entrepreneur
- Arvind Mayaram, Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance of India
- Zia Mody, Senior and Founding Partner, AZB & Partners, India
- David Thomlinson, Global Head, Geographic Strategy and Operations, Accenture, United Kingdom
Moderated by Zoher Abdoolcarim, Asia Editor, Time International, Hong Kong SAR
- 22 Apr 2014: Secretary-General's Message on International Mother Earth Day
- 15 Apr 2014: UNDP Hails Landmark Supreme Court Judgment on the Rights of Transgender to Choose Their Identity
- 07 Apr 2014: The Secretary-General's Message on World Health Day
- 22 Mar 2014: The Secretary-General Message on World Water Day
- 21 Mar 2014: The Secretary-General Message on the International Day of Forests