India 2012 - Growth beyond Numbers: How Can India Shining Be a Story for All?
How can India plan for resilient growth while ensuring equity and sustainability?
The World Economic Forum hosts this debate in partnership with TIME magazine.
- Ajay Chhibber, United Nations Assistant Secretary-General; Assistant Administrator and Director, Asia and the Pacific, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), New York
- Harish Hande, Managing Director, SELCO Solar Light, India; Social Entrepreneur
- Arvind Mayaram, Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance of India
- Zia Mody, Senior and Founding Partner, AZB & Partners, India
- David Thomlinson, Global Head, Geographic Strategy and Operations, Accenture, United Kingdom
Moderated by Zoher Abdoolcarim, Asia Editor, Time International, Hong Kong SAR
- 12 Nov 2014:India Pledges Support for UN Development Activities to Eradicate Poverty
- 07 Nov 2014:SAARC Statisticians Call for an Increased Investment in National Statistical Systems for Better Human Development in the Region
- 03 Nov 2014:Study Week: Accelerating Progress on SAARC Development Goals
- 30 Oct 2014:UNDP Innovation Summit: Updating Development in Asia-Pacific
- 24 Oct 2014:UN Secretary-General’s Message on United Nations Day