India 2012 - Growth beyond Numbers: How Can India Shining Be a Story for All?
How can India plan for resilient growth while ensuring equity and sustainability?
The World Economic Forum hosts this debate in partnership with TIME magazine.
- Ajay Chhibber, United Nations Assistant Secretary-General; Assistant Administrator and Director, Asia and the Pacific, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), New York
- Harish Hande, Managing Director, SELCO Solar Light, India; Social Entrepreneur
- Arvind Mayaram, Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance of India
- Zia Mody, Senior and Founding Partner, AZB & Partners, India
- David Thomlinson, Global Head, Geographic Strategy and Operations, Accenture, United Kingdom
Moderated by Zoher Abdoolcarim, Asia Editor, Time International, Hong Kong SAR
- 30 Apr 2015:The UN and the Government of Nepal launch an appeal for US$415 million to provide relief in Nepal
- 30 Apr 2015:Nepal: A Lesson in the Risks Climate Change Poses to Disaster-prone Countries
- 29 Apr 2015:Nepal: Why We Must Work Together to Reduce the Risk of Disasters in Vulnerable Countries
- 27 Apr 2015:Lessons from Nepal's Earthquake Tragedy
- 26 Apr 2015:UNDP Supports Nepal in Recovery Efforts in Wake of Devastating Earthquake