India 2012 - Growth beyond Numbers: How Can India Shining Be a Story for All?
How can India plan for resilient growth while ensuring equity and sustainability?
The World Economic Forum hosts this debate in partnership with TIME magazine.
- Ajay Chhibber, United Nations Assistant Secretary-General; Assistant Administrator and Director, Asia and the Pacific, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), New York
- Harish Hande, Managing Director, SELCO Solar Light, India; Social Entrepreneur
- Arvind Mayaram, Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance of India
- Zia Mody, Senior and Founding Partner, AZB & Partners, India
- David Thomlinson, Global Head, Geographic Strategy and Operations, Accenture, United Kingdom
Moderated by Zoher Abdoolcarim, Asia Editor, Time International, Hong Kong SAR
- 18 Aug 2014:UN Secretary-General’s Message on the 500-Day Mark to the Conclusion of the Millennium Development Goals - “500 Days Of Action To Build A Better World”
- 12 Aug 2014:UN Secretary-General’s Message on International Youth Day
- 09 Aug 2014:The Secretary-General's Message on the International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples
- 08 Aug 2014:IC4HD 2014 Human Development Fellowship for Young Professionals
- 24 Jul 2014:2014 Human Development Report Calls on Countries to Take Steps Now to Protect Hard Won Gains