India 2012 - Growth beyond Numbers: How Can India Shining Be a Story for All?
How can India plan for resilient growth while ensuring equity and sustainability?
The World Economic Forum hosts this debate in partnership with TIME magazine.
- Ajay Chhibber, United Nations Assistant Secretary-General; Assistant Administrator and Director, Asia and the Pacific, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), New York
- Harish Hande, Managing Director, SELCO Solar Light, India; Social Entrepreneur
- Arvind Mayaram, Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance of India
- Zia Mody, Senior and Founding Partner, AZB & Partners, India
- David Thomlinson, Global Head, Geographic Strategy and Operations, Accenture, United Kingdom
Moderated by Zoher Abdoolcarim, Asia Editor, Time International, Hong Kong SAR
- 21 Sep 2014:Social Media and Technology could be a Powerful Force to Create a More Equal Society by 2030
- 21 Sep 2014:What to Expect at India Social Good Summit 2014
- 16 Sep 2014:UN Secretary-General’s Message on the International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer
- 15 Sep 2014:UN Secretary-General’s Message on the International Day of Democracy
- 12 Sep 2014:UN Secretary-General’s Message on the United Nations Day of South-South Cooperation