Stories of Change
In collaboration with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry, the paper outlines the constraints and challenges of financial services; impact of government and regulator policies to promote financial inclusion; and product-specific challenges in enabling greater access to financial services.
The report highlights the emerging landscape in India and key development challenges that face the country. In doing so it aims to identify key areas that can contribute to transformational change that empower people and build an inclusive, climate-resilient, sustainable development paradigm for 2013-17 and beyond.
Latest Press Releases
- 31 Jul 2015:Mr. Yuri Afanasiev, UN Resident Coordinator and UNDP Resident Representative Assumes Office
- 29 Jul 2015:Key Stakeholders in India Discuss the Role of Private Sector in Skills Development for Fostering Inclusive Markets
- 06 May 2015:Women Still Earn 24 Percent Less Than Men, 20 Years On
- 23 Jun 2015:Asia-Pacific Launch of State of the World's Volunteerism Report 2015
- 15 Apr 2015:UNDP and Exim Bank Sign Agreement to Cooperate on Promoting Development through International Trade
- 22 Jun 2012:Rio+20 Legacy: World Centre for Sustainable Development Launched by Brazil and UNDP