Stories of Change
The report, an outcome of the international collaborative process involving the UN, donor govts and NGOs, evaluates key relief and recovery efforts and analyses how tsunami response has proceeded so far in mitigating future disasters.
The publication comprises working papers presented at a consultation on 'Technology Cooperation for Addressing Climate Change' organised jointly by the Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India and the United Nations Development Programme.
Latest Press Releases
- 05 Jun 2015:The United Nations Secretary-General Message on World Environment Day
- 20 Mar 2015:The Water Man of India Wins 2015 Stockholm Water Prize
- 20 Mar 2015:Urgent Need to Manage Water More Sustainably, Says UN Report
- 23 Jun 2015:Asia-Pacific Launch of State of the World's Volunteerism Report 2015
- 05 Feb 2015:Secretary-General's Remarks to the Fifteenth Delhi Sustainable Development Summit [Delivered by Videolink]
- 22 Jun 2012:Rio+20 Legacy: World Centre for Sustainable Development Launched by Brazil and UNDP