Stories of Change
Report on National Consultation on Strengthening Delivery and Accountability Frameworks for Public Service
This report summarizes discussions at a first-of-its-kind consultation amongst stakeholders focused on strengthening delivery and accountability frameworks for public services in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Representatives from State Governments, NGOs, Academia and the Private Sector debated recent legislative initiatives for Service Guarantees and their implementation.
Recognising the growing importance of young legal professionals in facilitating access to justice by marginalised communities, the study examines innovative approaches and provides recommendations on managing law school-based legal services clinics.
Latest Press Releases
- 28 Sep 2015:Technology will be a Key Enabler of the New Global Sustainable Development Agenda
- 15 Sep 2015:Helen Clark’s Statement on International Day of Democracy
- 31 Jul 2015:Mr. Yuri Afanasiev, UN Resident Coordinator and UNDP Resident Representative Assumes Office
- 23 Jun 2015:Asia-Pacific Launch of State of the World's Volunteerism Report 2015
- 15 Apr 2015:UNDP and Exim Bank Sign Agreement to Cooperate on Promoting Development through International Trade
- 19 Feb 2015:6 Journalists Bag Government of India-UNDP Media Fellowships on Decentralized Planning-2015