Samruddhi - The Madhya Pradesh Model of Financial Inclusion
The report assesses the impact of Samruddhi- the Madhya Pradesh model of financial inclusion that aims to improve access of the state’s poor to finance. It examines the current level and pattern of access to finance for rural households in India and various approaches to delivering financial services to the rural poor. It also provides recommendations for policymakers and financial service providers on how to upscale access to finance for rural poor through a commercially sustainable model.
In the News
- UNDP Lauds Financial Inclusion Scheme in M.P.
[Date: 27 January 2014, Source: The Hindu Business Line]
- MP’s Financial Inclusion Model ‘Samriddhi’ Widely Hailed
[Date: 25 January 2014, Source: Two Circles]
- Partnership Model needed for Financial Inclusion: UNDP
[Date: 24 January 2014, Source: IANS]
- UN Hails MP Govt’s ‘Samriddhi’ Scheme
[Date: 24 January 2014, Source: The Pioneer]
- UNDP Report on MP's Financial Inclusion
[Date: 22 January 2014, Source: UNI]